Just click and type to edit PDFs!
Just click and type to edit PDFs
Convert PDF to a flexible Word doc
Add comments, notes and more in PDF
Manage PDF pages just like in PowerPoint
Merge multiple PDFs into one large file
Split large PDFs into smaller files
Open PDFs in seconds
Price: $69.95 Supported OS: Windows XP/Vista/Win7/Win8
Why it Works Better?
With Firstarsoft PDF Editors, some provide great features at a huge price. Others come cheap, but don’t deliver. With Wondershare PDF Editor, you get a practical mix of affordability and functionality—perfect for the small to medium sized business or individual. It’s everything you need to make last-minute changes, rewrite a whole paragraph, annotate, or convert PDF to Word. And it does it all fast and at about 1/10 price of Adobe Acrobat.
Freely Edit PDFs-Just like a Word Processor
* No need to open Word, PDF Editor lets you add text anywhere in the document and freely adjust font style, size, color and alignment. Pick up where the previous author left off and trust it’ll look just as professional.
* Easily add new text, images, and hyperlinks in PDF. Adjust fonts, images sizes and positions—it’s all up to you.
Convert PDF to editable Word format
Simply click once to Convert PDF to Word. All content, layout and formatting come out exactly the same as in the original PDF. In Word you have 100% freedom to edit copy or repurpose the file.
Comment & make notes in PDF
* Give clear, color-coded feedback with sticky notes, strikethrough, underline, highlight and even a few freehand drawing tools to mark anything you think requires attention.
* See your total comments listed at a glance and access each at a click. Quickly find specific comments by sorting them according to page, time modified or text content.
Manage PDF Pages as in PowerPoint
* Just like in PowerPoint, you have the power to delete, merge, or insert content to any PDF file by inserting a blank page or pages from other existing PDF files.
* Extract selected pages from large PDF files by specifying a page range. It’s actually even easier than PowerPoint.
Merge multiple PDFs into one
Merge small PDFs such as scanned pages of a book, together quickly. Don’t worry; you only need to open one PDF file. Just click Add to insert the others without opening and you’re ready to merge.
Open any PDF in seconds
Open any PDF, just like Adobe Reader, only more quickly and smoothly. No waiting—no freezing—no crashes, no annoying updates pop ups.
Split Larger PDFs into Smaller Files
Split large PDFs into smaller-size files perfect for emailing or progressive learning.
Crop pages to remove black areas in badly-scanned files.
Add watermarks to unmistakably identify yourself as the author, as well as the status of your PDF as a draft, final copy, classified, etc.
Keep track of every critical page with bookmarks.
Find and Replace
Search for any text in the document and even make your search case-sensitive.
- 500 MHz processor
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- 512 MB RAM or higher recommended
- 1GB hard disk and above.
1. “I have to say this PDF Editor is a complete PDF tool that combines PDF creating, editing and converting into one. I like all of these features. However, I found that it is less powerful in creating PDF files. “
2. “Compared with Nitro PDF Pro and Acrobat Pro X, this PDF editor is much cheaper while providing a complete PDF solution: creating, editing and converting PDF files. “